It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- Online survey for Council of Europe June 15, 2017
- All Language Users for Peace, by Francisco Gomes de Matos June 12, 2017
- The European Language Gazette, the ECML’s e-newsletter; No. 36 – January-April 2017 May 21, 2017
- 1st International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers May 13, 2017
- New news from AILA affiliates April 25, 2017