It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- Slovene Association of LSP Teachers (SDUTSJ): report on recent conference September 3, 2017
- The Goals of Peace Linguistics, by Francisco Gomes de Matos September 3, 2017
- PROFILE Issues in Teachers’ Professional Development, Colombia: invitation to publish September 2, 2017
- Peaceful X Hateful Language Use: by Francisco Gomes de Matos September 2, 2017
- Early language learning policies: request for chapter proposals (deadline end September) August 27, 2017