It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- XIV International Colloquium on Research in Foreign Languages, organized by the research groups LEXI and PROFILE, 19 – 21 September 2023 May 31, 2023
- New ECML publication – RETHINKING LANGUAGE EDUCATION AFTER THE EXPERIENCE OF COVID: Final report May 18, 2023
- Conference of INGOs Declaration on the Rights of Ukrainian Children / Déclaration de la conférence des OING sur les droits des enfants ukrainiens April 24, 2023
- lMOOC4Slav Project Newsletter Issue #2 (February 2023) March 23, 2023
- Lingu@num: Teaching and learning languages online using digital tasks March 23, 2023
- Call for contributions: FIPLV Newsletter, March 2023 February 10, 2023
- APPEL A CONTRIBUTION – CONGRES 2024: LE FRANÇAIS PASSE PARTOUT January 23, 2023
- Semmelweis Medical Linguistics Conference 2-3 June 2023, 2nd Call for Papers January 18, 2023