It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- Latest issue of the Canadian Journal of Education/Revue canadienne de l’éducation November 10, 2018
- Poster Imaginative Peace Linguistics, by Francisco Gomes de Matos, a peace linguist in Brazil November 9, 2018
- Save the date! – ALTE 7th International conference November 9, 2018
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°3/2018 : « Grammaire ? Vous avez dit grammaire ? Représentations et pratiques enseignantes » November 9, 2018
- Happy World Teachers’ Day from FIPLV and Francisco Gomes de Matos!!! October 5, 2018