It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- ALTE Conference Day, Friday 11th November 2022 and ALTE Course in LSP, Prague July 30, 2022
- Message du Comité droit des personnes migrantes de la COING / Message from the CINGO Committee Rights of persons who are migrants July 28, 2022
- Convocatoria/Call for proposals: XIII Coloquio Internacional sobre Investigación en Lenguas Extranjeras July 28, 2022
- 3rd International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers, Rimske Terme Thermal Resort, Slovenia, 18-23 May 2023 July 25, 2022
- 57th annual and third international ASOCOPI conference March 10, 2022
- FIPLV World Congress 2022 update November 28, 2021
- FIPLV International Award presented to Prof. Paolo Balboni, ANILS, Italy October 28, 2021
- CJE New Issue Published | Parution du dernier numéro de la RCÉ October 26, 2021