It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- APPEL A CONTRIBUTION – CONGRES 2024: LE FRANÇAIS PASSE PARTOUT January 23, 2023
- Semmelweis Medical Linguistics Conference 2-3 June 2023, 2nd Call for Papers January 18, 2023
- FIPLV Newsletter (Issue 2, December 2022) January 4, 2023
- FIPLV Season’s greetings 2022 December 20, 2022
- Call for nominations: FIPLV International Award 2022 November 30, 2022
- Semmelweis Medical Linguistics Conference 2023 – Call for papers November 20, 2022
- 30% off all books from Taylor & Francis November 2, 2022
- Call for papers: Second Language Learning and Teaching: Taking Stock and Looking Ahead (SSLLT 2023), Kalisz, 15-17 May, 2023 October 30, 2022