It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- New issue published: Profile journal Vol. 21, No. 2 (Jul-Dec, 2019) August 17, 2019
- Consider publishing on ELT in HOW Journal – biannual publication led by ASOCOPI, Colombia August 17, 2019
- 54th Annual ASOCOPI Conference, Bogotá, Colombia, 10-12 Oct 2019 August 17, 2019
- Second International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers, Rimske Toplice, Slovenia, 14-16 May 2020. June 14, 2019
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°2/2019 : « Littérature jeunesse et enseignement des langues » June 14, 2019