It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°3/2019 : « De l’enseignement à l’apprentissage des langues : quelles stratégies ? » November 16, 2019
- CfP: Language Acts and Worldmaking Conference King’s College London 27-28 April 2020 Languages Future November 9, 2019
- SECOND CALL 2nd International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers, 14-16 May 2020 ￼ November 6, 2019
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: CCERBAL 2020 Conference; APPEL À COMMUNICATIONS : Colloque du CCERBAL 2020 October 24, 2019
- CfP (1 Dec) – ANILS ANNUAL CONFERENCE: 13-14 Feb 2020 University of Naples ‘Parthenope’, Italy October 5, 2019