It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- 14e Conférence consacrée aux droits linguistiques, à la jurilinguistique et à la traduction juridique: Poznan, Pologne (Eng/Fr/Pol) May 19, 2018
- ShakespearesWords.com v3: Updated website by David and Ben Crystal May 19, 2018
- Intercultural Dialogue, A Multidimensional View: by Francisco Gomes de Matos, Brazil May 19, 2018
- [CJE/RCE] New Issue Published | Parution du dernier numéro May 19, 2018
- NZALT biennial Conference, Auckland, NZ, 8-11 July 2018 May 19, 2018