It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- Message from Sigurborg Jónsdóttir, Chair NBR March 22, 2021
- Message from Sarah Breslin, Executive Director of the ECML February 3, 2021
- Être prof de FLE aujourd’hui: webinaire 26 novembre 16-18h November 24, 2020
- Call for research participation – Language teachers all contexts November 18, 2020
- Call for Proposals: Effective Online Language Teaching in a Disruptive Environment November 12, 2020