It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- Call for Papers for Íkala’s Special Issue on “Decoloniality and ELT: The South Writes Back” October 19, 2021
- New Ikala Issue: The Role of Technology in Language Teaching and Learning amid the crisis generated by the COVID-19 Pandemic September 25, 2021
- New Issue Published: Profile Journal, Vol. 23, No. 2 August 25, 2021
- Call for Papers for FIPLV Congress 2022: Language education in the times of global change: The need for collaboration and new perspectives. Deadline for your 150-word proposals: October,15, 2021￼ August 19, 2021
- LATEUM 30th Jubilee June 22, 2021
- ACTFL 2021 Virtual Registration Now Open! May 26, 2021
- [IRLC] New notification from Íkala May 24, 2021
- Appel à contributions pour le numéro 1/2022 des Langues Modernes « Penser, enseigner, apprendre le vocabulaire » May 24, 2021