It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- Very short survey for language teachers: deadline 20 March 2018 – information available in links March 4, 2018
- Let’s sing PEACE: A rhymed reflection by Francisco Gomes de Matos March 3, 2018
- The FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region (NBR) Conference 2018: 7–8 June 2018 Vilnius, Lithuania March 2, 2018
- Canadian Journal of Education/Revue canadienne de l’éducation: Issue/Numéro 40/4 February 17, 2018
- ECML colloquium – “Teacher education for linguistic diversity” – videos now online February 17, 2018