It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- Online survey for language teachers (all languages, all sectors) April 7, 2020
- 25th Anniversary Conference of the ECML April 1, 2020
- READING RESEARCH: ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS’ PRACTICES AND PRIORITIES. March 12, 2020
- FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region Electronic Newsletter 2019: 4 March 11, 2020
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n° 1/2020 : Enjeux de la comparaison pour les didactiques des langues-cultures vivantes March 10, 2020