It is my pleasure to let you know that the first 2016 issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching has been published. The electronic version can be accessed at:
This is a special issue on instructed second language acquisition edited by Hossein Nassaji. I would like to congratulate him on the excellent work and thank all the authors for their high-quality contributions.
I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to submit papers to the journal and publicize it among your friends and colleagues.
- 57th annual and third international ASOCOPI conference March 10, 2022
- FIPLV World Congress 2022 update November 28, 2021
- FIPLV International Award presented to Prof. Paolo Balboni, ANILS, Italy October 28, 2021
- CJE New Issue Published | Parution du dernier numéro de la RCÉ October 26, 2021
- Call for Papers for Íkala’s Special Issue on “Decoloniality and ELT: The South Writes Back” October 19, 2021
- New Ikala Issue: The Role of Technology in Language Teaching and Learning amid the crisis generated by the COVID-19 Pandemic September 25, 2021
- New Issue Published: Profile Journal, Vol. 23, No. 2 August 25, 2021
- Call for Papers for FIPLV Congress 2022: Language education in the times of global change: The need for collaboration and new perspectives. Deadline for your 150-word proposals: October,15, 2021￼ August 19, 2021