The Mercator Network Newsletter focuses on multilingual regions dealing with regional or minority languages, but also immigrant languages and smaller state languages, with emphasis on language needs arising from migration and globalization. Submit your subscription request, comments or suggestions to: Johanneke Buning (Fryske Akademy).
- Latest issue of the Canadian Journal of Education/Revue canadienne de l’éducation November 10, 2018
- Poster Imaginative Peace Linguistics, by Francisco Gomes de Matos, a peace linguist in Brazil November 9, 2018
- Save the date! – ALTE 7th International conference November 9, 2018
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°3/2018 : « Grammaire ? Vous avez dit grammaire ? Représentations et pratiques enseignantes » November 9, 2018
- Happy World Teachers’ Day from FIPLV and Francisco Gomes de Matos!!! October 5, 2018