The Mercator Network Newsletter focuses on multilingual regions dealing with regional or minority languages, but also immigrant languages and smaller state languages, with emphasis on language needs arising from migration and globalization. Submit your subscription request, comments or suggestions to: Johanneke Buning (Fryske Akademy).
- Very short survey for language teachers: deadline 20 March 2018 – information available in links March 4, 2018
- Let’s sing PEACE: A rhymed reflection by Francisco Gomes de Matos March 3, 2018
- The FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region (NBR) Conference 2018: 7–8 June 2018 Vilnius, Lithuania March 2, 2018
- Canadian Journal of Education/Revue canadienne de l’éducation: Issue/Numéro 40/4 February 17, 2018
- ECML colloquium – “Teacher education for linguistic diversity” – videos now online February 17, 2018