The Mercator Network Newsletter focuses on multilingual regions dealing with regional or minority languages, but also immigrant languages and smaller state languages, with emphasis on language needs arising from migration and globalization. Submit your subscription request, comments or suggestions to: Johanneke Buning (Fryske Akademy).
- 14e Conférence consacrée aux droits linguistiques, à la jurilinguistique et à la traduction juridique: Poznan, Pologne (Eng/Fr/Pol) May 19, 2018
- ShakespearesWords.com v3: Updated website by David and Ben Crystal May 19, 2018
- Intercultural Dialogue, A Multidimensional View: by Francisco Gomes de Matos, Brazil May 19, 2018
- [CJE/RCE] New Issue Published | Parution du dernier numéro May 19, 2018
- NZALT biennial Conference, Auckland, NZ, 8-11 July 2018 May 19, 2018