It is my pleasure to let you know that the latest issue of Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching (2/2016) is available at:
I would like to take this opportunity to extend my warm thanks to all of you who contributed papers to the journal in 2015 or agreed to referee the submissions. I hope that you will continue to support SSLLT in the future.
Very best wishes,
- CfP: Languages and People: Communication in a Multilingual World, Lithuania February 9, 2019
- Les Langues Modernes, numéro 4/2018 January 31, 2019
- Latest issue of the Canadian Journal of Education/Revue canadienne de l’éducation November 10, 2018
- Poster Imaginative Peace Linguistics, by Francisco Gomes de Matos, a peace linguist in Brazil November 9, 2018
- Save the date! – ALTE 7th International conference November 9, 2018