Submit a proposal to be considered to present at the 2017 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo in Nashville, Tenn., Nov. 17 to 19, 2017. The Convention Committee is seeking sessions that will help language educators develop their students’ critical-thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. Deadline is Jan. 13. For further information, see here.
- New news from AILA affiliates April 25, 2017
- FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region E-Newsletter 1/2017 April 18, 2017
- THE LANGUAGE MAGICIAN – coming in 2018! April 3, 2017
- 2017 AFMLTA Conference, 6-8 July, Gold Coast: call for proposals April 3, 2017
- On Language and On Using Languages: by Francisco Gomes de Matos, our friend in Brazil April 3, 2017