Submit a proposal to be considered to present at the 2017 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo in Nashville, Tenn., Nov. 17 to 19, 2017. The Convention Committee is seeking sessions that will help language educators develop their students’ critical-thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. Deadline is Jan. 13. For further information, see here.
- Les Langues Modernes n°2/2020 : Sens et émotions dans l’enseignement-apprentissage des langues-cultures September 3, 2020
- Appel à contributions pour Les Langues Modernes – Confinement et enseignement des langues vivantes August 5, 2020
- Online survey for language teachers (all languages, all sectors) April 7, 2020
- 25th Anniversary Conference of the ECML April 1, 2020
- READING RESEARCH: ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS’ PRACTICES AND PRIORITIES. March 12, 2020