Submit a proposal to be considered to present at the 2017 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo in Nashville, Tenn., Nov. 17 to 19, 2017. The Convention Committee is seeking sessions that will help language educators develop their students’ critical-thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. Deadline is Jan. 13. For further information, see here.
- Latest issue of the Canadian Journal of Education/Revue canadienne de l’éducation November 10, 2018
- Poster Imaginative Peace Linguistics, by Francisco Gomes de Matos, a peace linguist in Brazil November 9, 2018
- Save the date! – ALTE 7th International conference November 9, 2018
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°3/2018 : « Grammaire ? Vous avez dit grammaire ? Représentations et pratiques enseignantes » November 9, 2018
- Happy World Teachers’ Day from FIPLV and Francisco Gomes de Matos!!! October 5, 2018