Submit a proposal to be considered to present at the 2017 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo in Nashville, Tenn., Nov. 17 to 19, 2017. The Convention Committee is seeking sessions that will help language educators develop their students’ critical-thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. Deadline is Jan. 13. For further information, see here.
- Slovene Association of LSP Teachers (SDUTSJ): report on recent conference September 3, 2017
- The Goals of Peace Linguistics, by Francisco Gomes de Matos September 3, 2017
- PROFILE Issues in Teachers’ Professional Development, Colombia: invitation to publish September 2, 2017
- Peaceful X Hateful Language Use: by Francisco Gomes de Matos September 2, 2017
- Early language learning policies: request for chapter proposals (deadline end September) August 27, 2017