Submit a proposal to be considered to present at the 2017 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo in Nashville, Tenn., Nov. 17 to 19, 2017. The Convention Committee is seeking sessions that will help language educators develop their students’ critical-thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. Deadline is Jan. 13. For further information, see here.
- Online survey for Council of Europe June 15, 2017
- All Language Users for Peace, by Francisco Gomes de Matos June 12, 2017
- The European Language Gazette, the ECML’s e-newsletter; No. 36 – January-April 2017 May 21, 2017
- 1st International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers May 13, 2017
- New news from AILA affiliates April 25, 2017