Submit a proposal to be considered to present at the 2017 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo in Nashville, Tenn., Nov. 17 to 19, 2017. The Convention Committee is seeking sessions that will help language educators develop their students’ critical-thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. Deadline is Jan. 13. For further information, see here.
- [CJE/RCE] New Issue Published [RCÉ] Parution du dernier numéro (Canada) July 19, 2018
- Latest issue of Learning Learning from the Japanese Association for Language Teaching July 19, 2018
- Fifth Saarbrücken Conference on Foreign Language Teaching, 29-31 October 2019, Germany July 19, 2018
- MAPRYAL launches the first mobile application for Russian language proficiency testing July 7, 2018
- Instructor, researcher, expert…LSP teacher competences in contemporary foreign language education: Lublin, Poland, 19th-20th November 2018 July 2, 2018