Submit a proposal to be considered to present at the 2017 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo in Nashville, Tenn., Nov. 17 to 19, 2017. The Convention Committee is seeking sessions that will help language educators develop their students’ critical-thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. Deadline is Jan. 13. For further information, see here.
- Être prof de FLE aujourd’hui: webinaire 26 novembre 16-18h November 24, 2020
- Call for research participation – Language teachers all contexts November 18, 2020
- Call for Proposals: Effective Online Language Teaching in a Disruptive Environment November 12, 2020
- The FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region Electronic Newsletter No. 3 (September 2020) October 27, 2020
- A Peace poem from our friend in Brazil, Francisco Gomes de Matos October 16, 2020