A new FIPLV East European Region will be launched at an exciting conference in Varna, on the beautiful Black Sea coast of Bulgaria, 22-25 June 2017. The regional conference is, as always the case with our regional conferences, open to the world, so please consider submitting a proposal and/or attending the conference to support our member association BETA (Bulgarian English Teachers’ Association) who have agreed to host this first conference. You will find more information here: http://www.beta-iatefl.org/annual-conference/conference-call/ If you click on ‘second call’ you will get the latest information. Please note the deadline for proposals is 10th March 2017 and reduced fees apply for members of FIPLV member associations.
- Translation studies and Languages for Specific Purposes (Themed issue) – call for submissions April 14, 2019
- New Issue Published: Profile Journal, Vol. 21, No. 1 / Nuevo número de la revista Profile, Vol. 21 No. 1 March 10, 2019
- Appel à contributions pour le n° 2/2020 des Langues Modernes : « Enseignement et apprentissage des Langues des Signes : perspectives historiques, sociales et linguistiques » March 9, 2019
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°1/2019 : « L’approche intermédiale en enseignement-apprentissage des langues vivantes » March 9, 2019
- ECSPM Symposium 2019: Reading 21-22 March 2019 March 4, 2019