A new FIPLV East European Region will be launched at an exciting conference in Varna, on the beautiful Black Sea coast of Bulgaria, 22-25 June 2017. The regional conference is, as always the case with our regional conferences, open to the world, so please consider submitting a proposal and/or attending the conference to support our member association BETA (Bulgarian English Teachers’ Association) who have agreed to host this first conference. You will find more information here: http://www.beta-iatefl.org/annual-conference/conference-call/ If you click on ‘second call’ you will get the latest information. Please note the deadline for proposals is 10th March 2017 and reduced fees apply for members of FIPLV member associations.
- CfP (1 Dec) – ANILS ANNUAL CONFERENCE: 13-14 Feb 2020 University of Naples ‘Parthenope’, Italy October 5, 2019
- New issue published: Profile journal Vol. 21, No. 2 (Jul-Dec, 2019) August 17, 2019
- Consider publishing on ELT in HOW Journal – biannual publication led by ASOCOPI, Colombia August 17, 2019
- 54th Annual ASOCOPI Conference, Bogotá, Colombia, 10-12 Oct 2019 August 17, 2019
- Second International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers, Rimske Toplice, Slovenia, 14-16 May 2020. June 14, 2019