A new FIPLV East European Region will be launched at an exciting conference in Varna, on the beautiful Black Sea coast of Bulgaria, 22-25 June 2017. The regional conference is, as always the case with our regional conferences, open to the world, so please consider submitting a proposal and/or attending the conference to support our member association BETA (Bulgarian English Teachers’ Association) who have agreed to host this first conference. You will find more information here: http://www.beta-iatefl.org/annual-conference/conference-call/ If you click on ‘second call’ you will get the latest information. Please note the deadline for proposals is 10th March 2017 and reduced fees apply for members of FIPLV member associations.
- Online survey for Council of Europe June 15, 2017
- All Language Users for Peace, by Francisco Gomes de Matos June 12, 2017
- The European Language Gazette, the ECML’s e-newsletter; No. 36 – January-April 2017 May 21, 2017
- 1st International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers May 13, 2017
- New news from AILA affiliates April 25, 2017