One of the main events of the FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region (NBR) is the NBR Conference taking place every second year in one of the NBR countries. The last one was 2016 in Tallinn Estonia and it was a great success. (See here for a report on this conference.) The next one will take place June 7–8, 2018 in Lithuania. So jot down the dates in your notebooks. It will be an enriching experience, not only listening to interesting lectures and participating in workshops, but meeting colleagues from different countries and sharing experience and ideas across borders.
- Happy 50th Anniversary to MAPRYAL October 20, 2017
- Association des Professeurs de Langues Vivantes: numéro 3-2017 des Langues Modernes October 20, 2017
- IDV: 11 Thesen zur Stärkung und Weiterentwicklung von Deutsch als Fremd- und Zweitsprache October 20, 2017
- MIME – Mobility and Inclusion in Multilingual Europe October 20, 2017
- ECOLINGUISTICS: Rhymed Reflections by Francisco Gomes de Matos, Brazil October 20, 2017