One of the main events of the FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region (NBR) is the NBR Conference taking place every second year in one of the NBR countries. The last one was 2016 in Tallinn Estonia and it was a great success. (See here for a report on this conference.) The next one will take place June 7–8, 2018 in Lithuania. So jot down the dates in your notebooks. It will be an enriching experience, not only listening to interesting lectures and participating in workshops, but meeting colleagues from different countries and sharing experience and ideas across borders.
- Translation studies and Languages for Specific Purposes (Themed issue) – call for submissions April 14, 2019
- New Issue Published: Profile Journal, Vol. 21, No. 1 / Nuevo número de la revista Profile, Vol. 21 No. 1 March 10, 2019
- Appel à contributions pour le n° 2/2020 des Langues Modernes : « Enseignement et apprentissage des Langues des Signes : perspectives historiques, sociales et linguistiques » March 9, 2019
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°1/2019 : « L’approche intermédiale en enseignement-apprentissage des langues vivantes » March 9, 2019
- ECSPM Symposium 2019: Reading 21-22 March 2019 March 4, 2019