One of the main events of the FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region (NBR) is the NBR Conference taking place every second year in one of the NBR countries. The last one was 2016 in Tallinn Estonia and it was a great success. (See here for a report on this conference.) The next one will take place June 7–8, 2018 in Lithuania. So jot down the dates in your notebooks. It will be an enriching experience, not only listening to interesting lectures and participating in workshops, but meeting colleagues from different countries and sharing experience and ideas across borders.
- CfP: Languages and People: Communication in a Multilingual World, Lithuania February 9, 2019
- Les Langues Modernes, numéro 4/2018 January 31, 2019
- Latest issue of the Canadian Journal of Education/Revue canadienne de l’éducation November 10, 2018
- Poster Imaginative Peace Linguistics, by Francisco Gomes de Matos, a peace linguist in Brazil November 9, 2018
- Save the date! – ALTE 7th International conference November 9, 2018