One of the main events of the FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region (NBR) is the NBR Conference taking place every second year in one of the NBR countries. The last one was 2016 in Tallinn Estonia and it was a great success. (See here for a report on this conference.) The next one will take place June 7–8, 2018 in Lithuania. So jot down the dates in your notebooks. It will be an enriching experience, not only listening to interesting lectures and participating in workshops, but meeting colleagues from different countries and sharing experience and ideas across borders.
- Communicating Ecolinguistically – A Checklist: by Francisco Gomes de Matos January 2, 2018
- Report from our FIPLV member, MAPRYAL: IV Международный педагогический форум состоялся в Сочи IV International Pedagogical Forum in Sochi December 30, 2017
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°4/2017 : Texte littéraire et enseignement des langues : pratiques de terrain December 29, 2017
- WHO ARE LINGUISTIC INFLUENCERS? A CHECKLIST by Francisco Gomes de Matos December 29, 2017
- WHEN IS LANGUAGE TEACHING HUMANIZED? A CHECKLIST by Francisco Gomes de Matos December 29, 2017