One of the main events of the FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region (NBR) is the NBR Conference taking place every second year in one of the NBR countries. The last one was 2016 in Tallinn Estonia and it was a great success. (See here for a report on this conference.) The next one will take place June 7–8, 2018 in Lithuania. So jot down the dates in your notebooks. It will be an enriching experience, not only listening to interesting lectures and participating in workshops, but meeting colleagues from different countries and sharing experience and ideas across borders.
- Parution – Les Langues Modernes n°3/2019 : « De l’enseignement à l’apprentissage des langues : quelles stratégies ? » November 16, 2019
- CfP: Language Acts and Worldmaking Conference King’s College London 27-28 April 2020 Languages Future November 9, 2019
- SECOND CALL 2nd International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers, 14-16 May 2020 ￼ November 6, 2019
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: CCERBAL 2020 Conference; APPEL À COMMUNICATIONS : Colloque du CCERBAL 2020 October 24, 2019
- CfP (1 Dec) – ANILS ANNUAL CONFERENCE: 13-14 Feb 2020 University of Naples ‘Parthenope’, Italy October 5, 2019