We gladly present to you the online version of the latest issue of Profile: Issues in Teachers’ Professional Development (Vol. 23 No. 2, July-December, 2021) which can be consulted at https://revistas.unal.edu.co/index.php/profile/issue/view/5698
We kindly invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to read the articles in more detail. As always, we hope that you find the contents of this new issue interesting and useful for your professional practice.
Thanks for the continuing interest in our work.
- FIPLV World Congress 2022 update November 28, 2021
- FIPLV International Award presented to Prof. Paolo Balboni, ANILS, Italy October 28, 2021
- CJE New Issue Published | Parution du dernier numéro de la RCÉ October 26, 2021
- Call for Papers for Íkala’s Special Issue on “Decoloniality and ELT: The South Writes Back” October 19, 2021
- New Ikala Issue: The Role of Technology in Language Teaching and Learning amid the crisis generated by the COVID-19 Pandemic September 25, 2021
- New Issue Published: Profile Journal, Vol. 23, No. 2 August 25, 2021
- Call for Papers for FIPLV Congress 2022: Language education in the times of global change: The need for collaboration and new perspectives. Deadline for your 150-word proposals: October,15, 2021￼ August 19, 2021
- LATEUM 30th Jubilee June 22, 2021