We gladly present to you the online version of the latest issue of Profile: Issues in Teachers’ Professional Development (Vol. 23 No. 2, July-December, 2021) which can be consulted at https://revistas.unal.edu.co/index.php/profile/issue/view/5698
We kindly invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to read the articles in more detail. As always, we hope that you find the contents of this new issue interesting and useful for your professional practice.
Thanks for the continuing interest in our work.
- ALTE Conference Day, Friday 11th November 2022 and ALTE Course in LSP, Prague July 30, 2022
- Message du Comité droit des personnes migrantes de la COING / Message from the CINGO Committee Rights of persons who are migrants July 28, 2022
- Convocatoria/Call for proposals: XIII Coloquio Internacional sobre Investigación en Lenguas Extranjeras July 28, 2022
- 3rd International Conference of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers, Rimske Terme Thermal Resort, Slovenia, 18-23 May 2023 July 25, 2022
- 57th annual and third international ASOCOPI conference March 10, 2022
- FIPLV World Congress 2022 update November 28, 2021
- FIPLV International Award presented to Prof. Paolo Balboni, ANILS, Italy October 28, 2021
- CJE New Issue Published | Parution du dernier numéro de la RCÉ October 26, 2021