We gladly present to you the online version of the latest issue of Profile: Issues in Teachers’ Professional Development (Vol. 23 No. 2, July-December, 2021) which can be consulted at https://revistas.unal.edu.co/index.php/profile/issue/view/5698
We kindly invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to read the articles in more detail. As always, we hope that you find the contents of this new issue interesting and useful for your professional practice.
Thanks for the continuing interest in our work.
- APPEL A CONTRIBUTION – CONGRES 2024: LE FRANÇAIS PASSE PARTOUT January 23, 2023
- Semmelweis Medical Linguistics Conference 2-3 June 2023, 2nd Call for Papers January 18, 2023
- FIPLV Newsletter (Issue 2, December 2022) January 4, 2023
- FIPLV Season’s greetings 2022 December 20, 2022
- Call for nominations: FIPLV International Award 2022 November 30, 2022
- Semmelweis Medical Linguistics Conference 2023 – Call for papers November 20, 2022
- 30% off all books from Taylor & Francis November 2, 2022
- Call for papers: Second Language Learning and Teaching: Taking Stock and Looking Ahead (SSLLT 2023), Kalisz, 15-17 May, 2023 October 30, 2022